Please log in or sign up to participate in this discussion!
Feb 03, 2017   /   senne   /   1   /   362
Gear: Which headset do you use and what are your experiences with it?

Hi everyone!

Hope you're all doing well.

I am currently building an entirely new section for the website with everything about learning to fly and becoming a pilot. This section will include training guides, buying guides, how-to's, frequently asked questions and lots of other valuable content for new and aspiring pilots.

For one of the guides I'm writing at the moment about aviation headsets, it could use some experiences of members with different headsets. Since I don't have a whole lot of experience with headsets myself, it would be great to hear your experiences and to share those in the guide. This would give some objective perspectives on different brands and models of headsets and help people make a well thought-out decision when purchasing a new one.

So, which headset do you currently fly or have flown with in the past and how do you like it?

Looking forward to hearing about it!

Thanks and have a great weekend!

Senne

1 replies
aero360aviation   /   6 months ago

Hey man, I wrote an article about this a while back actually. I briefly compared the pros and cons of super cheap and super expensive headsets, and then I explain why I feel the headsets I use, the David Clark H10-13.4 are the best quality for the money you can get.
http://aero360aviation.com/project/headsets-cheap-expensive-solution/

Participate in this discussion
Please log in or sign up to participate in this discussion.