Providing an easy-to-use and completely portable aviation satellite link, the compact GDL 52 combines SiriusXM coverage - accessible from ground or air - with the subscription-free weather and traffic features of an ADS-B “In” datalink. Together, these 2 network link technologies bring a world of safety-enhancing features - plus access to more than 150 channels of digital-quality music, news, sports and other entertainment programming - directly to your cockpit. Better still, you can use our Connext wireless connectivity to stream this information onto multiple Garmin aviation portables (including aera 660, aera 796 or aera 795 series) as well as iPad tablets and mobile devices with the Garmin Pilot™ app. So you get more access - on more devices - without spending more money.
- Receive SiriusXM Aviation satellite weather and digital audio entertainment plus subscription-free ADS-B U.S. datalink weather and traffic
- ADS-B “dual-link” traffic with TargetTrend™ and TerminalTraffic™ technology
- Wireless connectivity for display on select mobile device apps and Garmin portables
- Provides GPS position data, backup attitude and more
- Receive the first three-months of a monthly subscription to the SiriusXM Pilot Preferred aviation weather package and the SiriusXM All Access audio programming package at no cost with GDL 52