- Handcrafted by a series of master craftsmen using only the highest grade materials
- Each product is identical to the plane's original blueprint
- Truly a fusion of art and history, a museum-quality masterpiece unmatched by another model producing company on earth
- Handcarved Mahogany Wood Model Airplane
- Handcrafted and Handpainted
- Comes with base stand ready to display
The Beech V-35 Bonanza is the successor to the legendary Staggerwing and is considered one of the most unique private aircraft, being a good seller for Beech Aircraft for many years. The Beech V-35 Bonanza has a good range and has the ability to haul four or six passengers. The general configuration of the Model 35 has remained unchanged throughout the aircraft's history. The Model 35 has an enclosed cabin that provides seating for a pilot and three or four passengers. The optional feature on the airplane has been a landing gear safety system Beech design.